BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Pages



Monday, September 20, 2010

09.20.2010 PANDAS D/O Journey: JT's daily life

by Angel Thompson on Monday, September 20, 2010 at 4:30pm
Thoughts of his mommy:

My heart is aching as I see him on this roller coaster ride that won't stop. Please let him off to take a rest, lock the doors and chain the gate so he is not locked in the PANDAS fate. Release, a pause, FREEDOM he craves....his obsession is more now than the papers he saves.

We have found that humor gets us through, yet with HIS PANDAS this is far from true. As there is no humor in the attack to his brain as if his whole purpose for being is now a runway train. One he cannot stop, the impulses to strong, the sadness overwhelms…all the confusion seems wrong.

Yet in the midst, he pours out a song…with the simple words that reach HIM amidst the PANDAS throng.

God I love you, you are so awesome, I love you, I love you, I love you.

So today as he questions his own face…I see and hear YOUR trace. It lies within the words of his song to You as he crawls through the PANDAS throng.

JT, we will walk with you through this throng....because OUR GOD is awesome and HE is there in the midst...no matter what, HE IS HERE!

0 comments: